FALL SAVINGS SPECTACULAR Until End of October!
FALL SAVINGS SPECTACULAR Save 15% Until End of October
Breathe new life into your lawn’s roots!
Why does my lawn need aeration?
- Compacted Western Pennsylvania clay soils impede the movement of air, water and nutrients to the grass roots.
- Roots require oxygen to grow and to absorb nutrients and water.
- When compacted, soil contributes to the accumulation of thatch because restricted oxygen levels impair the activity of earthworms and other thatch-decomposing organisms.
- Thatch accumulates faster on compacted soils and heavy clay soils than on well aerified soils.
When thatch depth exceeds 1/2” it becomes a problem, reducing water movement and encouraging shallow, weak root systems. Thick thatch also can become a home for insects and disease.
- Many people complain about moss growing in their lawns in Canonsburg. Lawns that drain poorly due to soil compaction are displaying a “Moss Welcome” sign.
Schedule Your Lawn Aeration Consultation Today!
Click the button to schedule a free no-obligation quote, or call 724-415-7726!
How Does Lawn Aeration Strengthens Your Lawn
How does lawn aeration work?
- Lawn aeration involves the removal of small soil plugs or cores out of the lawn.
- Known as a core aerator, the machine extracts 1/2 to 3/4 inch diameter cores of soil and deposits them on your lawn.
- Aeration holes are typically 1-3 inches deep and 2-6 inches apart.
- Lawn aeration is a recommended yearly lawn care practice to control thatch buildup, especially on compacted, heavily used turf.
How will my lawn benefit from aeration?
- Compacted soil will be loosened, increasing the availability of water and nutrients.
- Oxygen levels in the soil will be enhanced, stimulating root growth and enhancing the activity of thatch-decomposing organisms.
- Your lawn’s drought tolerance and overall health will be improved.
- Your turf will produce new shoots and roots that “fill up” the holes from lawn aeration, increasing its density.
Our Previous Customer Testimonials
Ski's Landscaping is committed to providing unusually good service and exceptional quality. Our goal is to establish long-lasting relationships with every customer – quite frankly, we want to take care of your lawn care needs forever, to do that we will go the extra mile to make sure you are delighted with our people, thrilled with our service and 100% satisfied with our quality. Since we are growing business, we know we need a way to prove our commitment to satisfaction, so we have introduced Ski's Landscaping Risk-Free, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
They are the most knowledgeable, professional and their attention to detail was outstanding. They went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with everything. Dylan and the rest of team, thanks so much!"
They did a complete landscaping at our home, everything from the design, to ordering materials and installation. Dylan was great to work with and we saved thousands compared to some of the other quote we got, I would highly recommend Ski's Landscaping!
Ski's Landscaping has done a great job on my property, and beat the other 2 estimates I already had. Dylan kept his word on everything he said and made sure we were completely satisfied with all of his work. In our opinion They are the Best Canonsburg PA Landscapers we have ever used! Thank You!
I appreciated your many trips to our house. Your landscape ideas have given the addition to our home many new dimensions that we had never thought of before!
Starting with the first phone call, to the nice design and the experienced workers, we had a good experience with the whole process. We have already referred Ski's Landscaping to our neighbors and would highly recommend using them, Thanks Dylan!
Dylan has completed work at several properties I own over the last 3 years, we have never had an issue with him and are always impressed with the quality of his work. Ski's Landscaping is a great company to have work completed by!
It’s never too soon (or too late) to start improving the health and appearance of your lawn. At Ski's Landscaping, we professionally core aerate your lawn in Canonsburg PA using the most advanced equipment and best-qualified personnel.
PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING IN canonsburg
Our company is known for bringing our customers’ dreams to life. We’re proud to have a reputation for outstanding services and endless creativity. See what just some of our happy customers have to say about working with us!
Are you looking for the best landscape designer and landscape installation provider serving Canonsburg?
Our team has the knowledge and expertise required to design beautiful brick, slate, ...
Good drainage in the landscape is as important as proper irrigation. Too much...
Our crews have extensive experience in construction of segmented, wood,...
Hiring a professional to deliver and install your mulch is easy thanks to...
Compacted Western Pennsylvania clay soils impede the movement of...
Canonsburg Hydroseeding is a lawn turf planting process by which grass seed is planted by spraying prepared soil...
Are you searching for a Canonsburg lawn installation company you can trust? Or an existing lawn replaced?
Our also offers our valued customers Canonsburg commercial lawn maintenance, we got your property...
- Landscaping Contractors Allison Park PA
- Landscaping Contractors Bethel Park PA
- Landscaping Contractors Bridgeville PA
- Landscaping Contractors Canonsburg PA
- Landscaping Contractors Carnegie PA
- Landscaping Contractors Castle Shannon PA
- Landscaping Contractors Green Tree PA
- Landscaping Contractors McMurray PA
- Landscaping Contractors Mt Lebanon PA
- Landscaping Contractors Peters Township PA
- Landscaping Contractors South Park PA
- Landscaping Contractors Venetia PA
- Landscaping Contractors Upper St. Clair PA
- Landscaping Contractors Whitehall PA